Harry M. Hearn AM
Practising in the fields of:
Offering the benefit of long experience and personal attention.
- Wills and Probate, Estates and Trusts;
- Challenges to Wills;
- Court interpretations of Wills and Trusts;
- Applications for and against further provision under Wills;
- Advice to Trustees and Exectutors generally on their duties and
- Administering Trusts and Estates;
- Acting as attorney and/or trustee and/or executor for private
- General legal advice on the affairs of private clients, including
assisting in the administration of their affairs with the help of their
own share brokers, bankers or financial advisors.
v2.4.0 Fastmail 2016-09-09